Friday, January 27, 2012

I ordered family feud online. Got a msg saying I would rcv the game in my mail box. has been charged 2 my ac

I ordered family feud game only. Rcv'd a msg stating the game would be sent to my mail box. However, i never rcv'd it. I checked my checking account and the game has been charged to my account.|||Contact yahoo! support. I'm assuming that you got it through Yahoo! games. You should of actually got a email to download the game, with the option to receive the disc. The disc usually takes two weeks to be delivered.|||Things to note:





1. where did u order it from?


2. was it a reliable site?


3. did u get mail insurance?|||Have you more than one e-mail account? Check all of them if you do. Also, check your bulk mail. It may be there. If you still don't see it, go back to the website. I'm sure there is a place for you to contact them with problems. There may even be a phone number listed somewhere to call them directly.





(How long ago was the purchase? It may take awhile for it to get to you. Just wondering if the order was for a CD purchase, which would be sent to a mailing address by USPS...???)





(I haven't ordered a game by Internet, so I'm just guessing here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment