Saturday, February 4, 2012

BEST ANSWER 10 POINTS! help w/ deleting.. PLEASE!?

Hi, I recently downloaded Family Feud Online Free Trial.





The trial ran out and even if I were to un-install it and then install it again I would still have no more free trial.





Is there anything I can do that will completely rid it of my computer with no traces so that if I were to install it again I would have a free trial again?





I'm not trying to 'steal' it, I just wanted to play it for another hour or so without having to pay $24.99.





-Thanks in advance.|||hmm, I've always wondered how to do this with any trial install.





Heres an idea, go to your Accessories in Programs or All Programs and in one of those files you could try System Restore, temporally.|||use this will take care of any trial ware in ur computer


read the instruction 1st so u understand the process





www.pcdecrapifier.com|||go and DL dr delete. delete everything u see that even looks like it. Also look in the reg.

No comments:

Post a Comment