Saturday, February 4, 2012

So, My twin sister and I have been feuding for months now. After constant abuse I finally decided to terminate?

So, My twin sister and I have been feuding for months now. After constant abuse I finally decided to terminate our relationship until she can deal with conflict. About two months ago, she was approached online by a guy our age who was in My grade 9 french class. (he thought that my sister was me) They started talking and decided to go out to the movies. They never ended up going and my sister (who gets mad at silly things) decided that she no longer wanted to talk to him. So, the guy ends up asking me why she's not messaging him and from there we started to talk and text each other back and forth. We discovered that he had a big crush on me in grade 9 and since we started to chat, really likes me. He wants to go out, says he wants to hold my hand and kiss me and possibly become boyfriend and girlfriend. I really like him and don't want to let him go. But I feel like if my family ever found out about this, I would look like the mean person. I'm so confused...Any constructive thoughts would be appreciated|||make sure shes ok with it and if not tell you parents the whole thing b4 you sister makes it sound like its your fault





then you could live in peace|||Well it sounds like you an your sis should talk thngs out and if she lt the guy go, you can do what ever


Answer mine??/ the top one

No comments:

Post a Comment