Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Need a list of Family Feud questions/answers?

I am at work and am unable to play or download any games online. I need atleast 25 questions %26amp; answers by tonight. Any category will do (the more entertaining the better). Please just paste them below.





Thanks everyone.|||I didn't find your question until three days later, which is a sign that asking questions and getting quick responses on Y!A is worse than any fishing expedition you could go on, and I love to fish. Having said all that, wow, you only want 25, well that too may have prevented anyone from trying to answer....way too much work for most to want to assist you.





100 People surveyed and the answer is (Oh, By the Way, subjective at best....WHAT 100 people?) I will tell you because I have answered the survey. They poll people standing in line trying to get into game shows in Hollywood....those are the top 100 people surveyed....oh, yeah.





No, seriously, I have done some research, but getting 25 Q%26amp;A would not be scientifically reliable and nothing I could find to download substantiates the validity of such surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment