Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's your favorite online/internet game to play?

I like mahjong, spades, hearts, bejeweled, family feud, who wants to be a millionaire, %26amp; rock %26amp; roll jeopardy. looking for somethin new?!|||CHUZZLE! its on yahoo|||BigM,


Yahoo Answers! So much so that I got into trouble for it last night (huh?). Still can't believe that one.





Have a good day kiddo.|||I love to play Deal or No Deal... Go to the website and click on "Games".|||I love QWERTY, Canasta, Pop Fu, Word WHOMP, and Jungle Gin. I play them on http://www.pogo.com . You should check the site out. They have LOADS of games.|||I like the games on Roi world. They are in Korean so some are hard to play. And the dress up games are fun too. If you are looking for traditional gamers I really like Black Knight on miniclip.com.|||A lot of my online friends and I play Yahoo! Graffiti or www.iSketch.net. It's like pictionary...|||Me likey Mahjong because my dad's Chinese, he taught me and my sister with stone pieces ^.^;|||Before I started buying computer games I played online monopoly. I search online monopoly in google and a site come up, I can't remember what it was though.|||Yahoo Pool!!!!|||Try Bejewelled or Sints and Sinners Bingo(both on zone.com). Also try Luxor. Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment