Saturday, February 4, 2012

What should my mom do when my dad is flirting and chatting with women online recently?

At first my dad put up a profile on a social networking site, pictures of whole family, then he met other childhood friends and decided to communicate with them. Which is fine, but he works from home and spends all his time online while my mom is not home. My mom found emails between him and some lady from overseas who he met on that website. She confronted him, and he said it was all innocent just friends. Then he moved all conversations with this lady to his private email from the social website. My mom knows his password and she found his email where he tells this lady to give him her phone number so he can call her. My dad travels to overseas a lot for business without my mom too so my mom is worried. So If my mom confronts him, he will know she checks his email. I don't want this to get into a big feud as I am getting married in a few months and I don't need this right now. But my mom is very upset. How should she tell him to stop? He may continue this behind her back. Any idea|||First of all this is none of your business. Your Mom need s to decide how and when she will handle this. If will only create havoc in your relationship with both of them.|||he is being quite secretive with his innocent friends....your mom has a good reason to be suspicious....you best speak with your father or you may see them heading for divorce court after your big day...|||It's nice that u'r mom can find a showlder to lean on .. you just seport her but don't talk to your father they have to solve it by themselves and it's better to stay out of it that time.. i think your mother should simply ask him how his friends are and see if he'll talk about it of try to egnore the Q and avoid it.. then it means something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment