Saturday, February 4, 2012

Computer trouble?!?!?!?!?

I installed this programme called Family Feud Online Party from the website www.iwin.com for my laptop. It is a Windows Vista. It loads up fine and I get into the player lobby. When I choose a room to go into, this message comes up: "FamilyFeudOP.exe has stopped working". Then it says Windows will close the program and notify you when there is a solution. Every time a click on "close program" nothing happens and I do not get a solution to solve it. Does anyone know how I can make it work when I enter a room so that message comes up???/


|||Check with the website for problems with the game. Sometimes you need a browser helper object to run the game.





Ex. Myspace uses Oberon for their games to work.|||You're Welcome. Did it work? Thanks for the best answer!!!

Report Abuse


|||Its probably not compatible with Vista





See if you can run it in compatibility mode





Right click on the icon that starts it and see what options you have


|||http://support.iwin.com/ics/support/defa鈥?/a>|||Sounds like there is a problem with the program conflicting with something on your machine but with out looking at it i would not know where to start to explain it to you sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment